Ready for me to coach you?
Here’s what you get:
|Session 1||Part 1 of our Workflow Assessment, focused on uncovering your needs, hearing your concerns, and seeing how you work (and giving you practical help along the way).|
|Session 2||Part 2 of our Workflow Assessment. Once I’ve analyzed what we uncovered in our first session, we’ll meet again to review my personalized recommendations for you. From there, we’ll decide on direction and goals for your coaching program.|
Once we agree where we’re going, we can use the rest of this session to jump right in.
|Subsequent sessions||We’ll cover whatever topics align with your needs and interests, focused on addressing your most pressing concerns.|
Click here to get started.
Our 1:1 coaching service is typically best for those with a problem in mind to solve (or goal to achieve).
Here are some examples of areas we can help you address:
- Recovering from overwhelm
- Which tools to use for what
- Managing your information, projects and tasks
- Communication methods and tools
- Planning and holding efficient, effective meetings
- Shared decision-making
- Managing information and projects with your team
- Your toolkit: what it is and how to use it
- Managing your work
- Forming and keeping productive habits
Once you get started, here are the first steps:
- I’ll send you links to complete our preliminary web survey and schedule your preferred time for your Workflow Assessment
- I’ll consider your survey responses
- We’ll meet to conduct your Workflow Assessment and assess your needs
- I’ll coach you in whatever areas you want to improve
The pace is up to you (though I recommend weekly sessions for greatest impact).
Click here to choose your coaching package and get started.
Looking for something more structured?
If you prefer a more structured experience that covers defined topics, consider personalized training as an alternative to coaching.
In my personalized training program, we:
- Assess your needs
- Select topics from my library of personal training curriculum to create a customized training plan for you
Click here to learn more about personalized training.
Money-back guarantee: no risk to you
We start all coaching engagements with a Workflow Assessment to give you a personal roadmap. If you’re less than completely satisfied with this (even after talking with us to see how we can make it right), let us know within 7 days of your first session, and we’ll refund 100% of your fees.
Ready for a complementary assessment?
Click here to get started by taking our online survey.
Once I have your responses, I’ll reply with personalized recommendations for how you can do your best work with less effort.
For the first 25 people who submit the survey, I’ll meet with them to discuss my recommendations.